Lifecraft welcomes membership applications from adults living in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough who have, or have had, lived experience of mental illness or mental health issues.
You need to become a member to access most of our groups and activities.
To become a member, please read and complete our application pack. The pack contains six documents:
- Membership Enquiry Letter
- Guide for Completing the Lifecraft Membership Form
- Membership Application Fom
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Lifecraft Members’ Code of Conduct
- Your Information and Your Rights – Lifecraft Membership Leaflet
Alternatively, request a pack in the post by contacting us:
Telephone: 01223 566957 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be returned to: Lifecraft, The Bath House, Gwydir Street, Cambridge, CB1 2LW.
All information provided is confidential and protected by the Data Protection Act (2018).
Please note Lifecraft is not an alcohol or drug service, however, we work closely with drug and alcohol services to ensure that people are supported to become members and that substance/alcohol misuse and/or mental health is not a barrier to services.