Are you looking for a way to unite your employees behind a cause close to everyone’s hearts? Could your business help us support people in their mental health recovery? Are you looking to make a big impact with your Charity of the Year?
Lifecraft aims to build strong corporate partnerships, not only so that we benefits from ongoing support, but also so that companies and employees become stakeholders in an important local organisation, fulfilling expectations around corporate social responsibility. We can work with you to help you achieve your specific objectives, from showing your commitment to the community, increasing your profile to looking after your clients or employees. For instance, we can run short courses on mindfulness, wellbeing workshops, or provide support for your staff.
There are lots of different ways in which you, your colleagues and your company can support us, whilst also bringing benefits to your business:
- You choose us as your Charity of the Year and we help you develop special fundraising activities
- You match funds raised by your employees
- You donate your company’s particular skills and resources to Lifecraft
- You take on fundraising challenges as a company to reach an annual target
- You give a Christmas donation in place of cards
- You benefit from PR/press coverage of fundraising events, with branding opportunities
- You have opportunities for teambuilding and personal development through fundraising activities
Let’s work together to make a difference to the lives of people with mental health difficulties.
Please contact us if you want to work with Lifecraft and you would like more information on corporate support.