Welcome to Lifecraft
Lifecraft is a user-led organisation for adults in the Cambridge area who have experience of mental health difficulties in their lives.
We offer a wide range of free services to help and support our Members in their wellbeing and recovery.
Our services include creative activities, recovery groups, social activities and employment and volunteering opportunities. We also have an Information Hub, a counselling service and Lifeline, a telephone helpline that runs 365 days a year.
Lifecraft believes people who have experienced mental health difficulties are best placed to help others in the same position. Therefore all our services are user-led and are designed to promote recovery and empowerment.
Latest News & Events
- Lifecraft is Looking for New Trustees with Lived Experience
- Big Band and Lindy Hop Event Thank Yous
- Final week to get your Big Band and Lindyhopping Tickets
- Exercise for Fun and Health Returns
- Marshall Aerospace & Defence Group raises £100 for Lifecraft
- Become a Lifecraft Trustee – Make a Difference